Civic Education Section
The staff of the Civic Education Section offers education programming and outreach efforts for visitors to the building and the public at large. These efforts include conducting tours of the building and the Visitor Education Center, coordinating the Off-Site Court program, working with international visitor groups, organizing special events, developing the Court’s art collection, and increasing the Court’s historical resources.
To schedule a visit to the Visitor Education Center or a tour of the Thomas J. Moyer Ohio Judicial Center, call 614.387.9223 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits are scheduled Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Allow one hour for tours of the building. School tours typically last 90 minutes.
The Civic Education Section has an unpaid externship opportunity for the Spring 2024 semester. Only candidates seeking academic credit will be considered for this opportunity.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, email your resume and cover letter to HumanResources@sc.ohio.gov by Friday, Sept. 29, 2023.
Resources & Links
- Judicial Branch Education Resources
- Celebrating Black History
- Thomas J. Moyer Ohio Judicial Center Brochure
- Visitor Education Center
- Tour Guide Volunteer Opportunities
- Off-Site Court Program
- Forum on the Law Lecture Series
- Contemporary Art of the Moyer Judicial Center
- Ohio Center for Law-Related Education
- Law and Leadership Institute, LLC
- Court News Ohio Legal Glossary
Supreme Court of Ohio
65 South Front Street
Columbus, OH 43215-3431