Online registration is mandatory and can be completed by clicking the Access Online Attorney Services button above. Before registering, you are strongly encouraged to consult the following materials:
Short video to walk you through online registration.
The Office of Attorney Services administers attorney registration requirements. Active and corporate attorneys must register and pay a registration fee assessed by the Court on or before Sept. 1 of each odd-numbered year. An attorney's employer may pay the registration fee on the attorney's behalf using the Agency Billing button above. Inactive attorneys are not required to file a certificate of registration but must provide the Court with a current residence or business address and other contact information.
- Annual Report on the Attorney Services Fund
- Notice of Electronic Service Email Requirement
- Request a Password
- Good Standing
- Attorney Directory
- Change of Name
- Reinstatement Instructions and Forms
- Emeritus Pro Bono Status Registration
- Retirement and Resignation
- Corporate Registration
- Rules for the Government of the Bar of Ohio - Rule VI. Registration of Attorneys
- Elder Abuse Mandatory Reporter Training Materials
Supreme Court of Ohio
65 South Front Street, 5th Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215-3431
Gina White Palmer, Esq.