The Supreme Court of Ohio & The Ohio Judicial System
JOIN OUR TEAM
Find a professional position at the Supreme Court of Ohio or one of the Ohio local courts. Click here to match your skills and talents with job opportunities available now.
Judicial & Education Services of the Supreme Court is seeking proposals from vendors for a Learning Management System. View RFP.
Daily Case Announcements
News from the Supreme Court of Ohio
- Juvenile Court Did Not Have Power to Grant Minors Immunity For Testifying in Criminal Case
- Hamilton County Clerk's Office Fined $1,000 for Withholding Public Records
- Attorney Appointed Paulding County Probate and Juvenile Judge
- Juvenile Court Honors Retired Chief Justice
- Not Too Soon to Plan for Attorney Registration
- St. Edward Wins State Mock Trial Competition
- View all News
Ohio Courts in the News
- Ohio Supreme Court suspends ex-attorney sentenced to prison for stealing from clients' special needs trusts: Cleveland.com
- Hyman Appointed to Paulding Court of Common Pleas, Probate & Juvenile Division: Mercer County Outlook
- Walker grand jury seating is April 10: Akron Beacon Journal
- Johnstown man sentenced for beating Dublin man to death in his home: The Columbus Dispatch
- Sheetz ends its bid to build gas station in Boston Heights: Akron Beacon Journal
- Dog comforts children testifying in local court: WKBN
- Monfort takes joy from helping others excel: Lima News
- Adams County Sheriff's deputies suing Afroman for commercial use of surveillance video from raid on his home: WCPO
- Franklin County proposes program to curb teen car thefts: WCMH
- Judge refuses bond for accused killer, awaiting second trial for leaving woman in roadway: WSYX
- Judge in Rowan Sweeney case says he will stick to timetable for second defendant for now: WKBN
- Pre-trial hearing brings Warren fatal fire suspects back to court: WKBN
- Fiancé of Katelyn Markham arrested for her murder, prosecutor says: WXIX
- Justices hear challenge to Ohio's arson registry: Toledo Blade
- Ohio Chief Justice rejects move to remove judge from YSU stadium low flight case: WFMJ
Word files may be viewed for free with Office Online.
PDF Files may be viewed, printed, and searched using the Free Acrobat® Reader. Acrobat Reader is a trademark of Adobe Inc.