Domestic Relations and Juvenile Standardized Forms
Dissolution Without Children
Disclaimer: These forms do not include instructions, legal advice regarding your rights and responsibilities, or legal options. To be fully informed and get answers to your questions, you should seek the advice of an attorney.
These forms are available, by clicking on the links below, in an interactive PDF format, so they may be completed online and printed. The PDF files also may be downloaded to your computer. It is strongly suggested that you download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
The posted forms are formatted so headings and questions are on the same page as the corresponding blanks to be completed and so there is adequate space to complete the forms by hand. Changes to formatting can interfere with these features.
Microsoft Word versions of forms are available upon request to courts or legal aid organizations by contacting email@example.com.
- Form 17 - Petition for Dissolution of Marriage and Waiver of Service of Summons
- Form 1 - Affidavit of Basic Information, Income, and Expenses
- Form 2 - Affidavit of Property and Debt
- Form 19 - Separation Agreement
- Form 18 - Judgment Entry - Decree of Dissolution of Marriage
(parties may need to provide this if required by the local court)
Check for other local court procedures.