Domestic Relations and Juvenile Standardized Forms:
Change in Parenting Time
Disclaimer: These forms do not include instructions, legal advice regarding your rights and responsibilities, or legal options. To be fully informed and get answers to your questions, you should seek the advice of an attorney.
These forms are available, by clicking on the links below, in an interactive PDF format, so they may be completed online and printed. The PDF files also may be downloaded to your computer. It is strongly suggested that you download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
The posted forms are formatted so headings and questions are on the same page as the corresponding blanks to be completed and so there is adequate space to complete the forms by hand. Changes to formatting can interfere with these features.
Microsoft Word versions of forms are available upon request to courts or legal aid organizations by contacting email@example.com.
To file, the following forms are needed:
- DR Form 26/Juvi Form 5 - Motion for Change of Parenting Time (Companionship and Visitation)
- Form 1 - Affidavit of Basic Information, Income, and Expenses
- Form 3 - Parenting Proceeding Affidavit
- DR Form 31/Juvi Form 10 – Request for Service
- If an agreement is reached, the parties will need:
- Form 20 – Shared Parenting Plan* OR
- Form 21 – Parenting Plan*
- To finalize the case, the court will need:
- DR Form 22/Juvi Form 1 – Parenting Judgment Entry
(parties may need to provide this if required by the local court)
Check for other local court procedures.