Commission on Specialized Dockets
The Commission on Specialized Dockets advises the Supreme Court and its staff regarding the promotion of statewide rules and uniform standards concerning specialized dockets in Ohio courts; the development and delivery of specialized docket services to Ohio courts, including training programs for judges and court personnel; and the consideration of any other issues the commission deems necessary to assist the Supreme Court and its staff regarding specialized dockets in Ohio courts.
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 9 - 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 12, 2022, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2022, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 16, 2022, 12 - 1 p.m.
All meetings are held virtually unless noted as (In-Person).
Specialized Dockets Section
Supreme Court of Ohio
65 South Front Street, 6th Floor
Columbus, OH 43215-3431