Court Cafe: Webinars
This lunch hour webinar series is designed to address topics relevant to family law court judicial officers and court personnel. These webinars will focus on such topics as new legislation, new programs, best practices and other topics of interest based upon court feedback. All webinars that are recorded will be added to this website.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact email@example.com or call 614.387.9385.
- Surrogate Parents: Understanding Your Role in Ensuring Vulnerable Children Have a Parent Advocate in Special Education (Oct. 22, 2022)
- Understanding Custody Evaluation (Sept. 28, 2022)
- Rules of Practice & Procedure Changes Take Effect (Aug. 16, 2022)
- Dual Status Youth - Solutions for Multi-System Youth & Families (April 18, 2022)
- New JJDPA Requirements (Feb. 23, 2022)
- Proposed Rule Amendments (Jan. 26, 2022)
- Using Limited Scope Representation (Jan. 14, 2022)
- Ohio START Program (Oct. 29, 2021)
- SB 2's New Competency Laws (Aug. 31, 2021)
- Quality Hearings in Abuse, Neglect, and Dependency Cases (July 13, 2021)
- Indigent Defense Reimbursement in Probate Court (April 29, 2021)
- GAL Rule Changes (March 4, 2021)
Children & Families
Word files may be viewed for free with Office Online.
PDF Files may be viewed, printed, and searched using the Free AcrobatÂ® Reader. Acrobat Reader is a trademark of Adobe Inc.