Caseflow and Operations Management Consulting
- Assist in the development and revision of case management plans according to Sup. R 5(B)(1)
- Provide on-site or telephone consultation with the judge, court administrator, clerk or other designee
- Provide transition planning for caseflow projects by developing plans of action, measuring performance and analyzing productivity
- Recommend measures and standards for caseflow
- Identify and recommend resource allocations, staffing needs, and financial needs as it relates to case management endeavors
- Coordinate consultations by state and nationally recognized court administration experts
- Provide written information on a variety of case management programs
- Provide customized, local court training in case management principles and techniques
- Assist in identifying best practices, such as mediation, drug courts, summary trials and technology methods, for enhancing case management efforts
- Conduct management reviews and make written recommendations to enhance services
- Provide on-site training to court staff on the preparation of the Supreme Court Statistical Report
- Follow up after an employee satisfaction survey
Word files may be viewed for free with Office Online.
PDF Files may be viewed, printed, and searched using the Free Acrobat® Reader. Acrobat Reader is a trademark of Adobe Inc.