Reinstatement to the Practice of Law from Suspension for Failure to Comply with Gov. Bar R. X
If you have been suspended from the practice of law under Gov. Bar R. X (“Continuing Legal Education”) on or after Dec. 31, 2008*, please follow these instructions to be reinstated to the practice of law:
To be reinstated to the practice of law, you must do all the following:
- Pay all sanctions and comply with all terms of the order issued against you by the Supreme Court of Ohio and the Commission on Continuing Legal Education.
- Complete the required number of continuing legal education hours to remove any hour deficiency.
- If suspended for failure to register in accordance with Gov.Bar R. VI (“Registration of attorneys”), submit a complete Application for Reinstatement under Gov. Bar R. VI.
- Complete the Application for Reinstatement.
- Return the Application for CLE Reinstatement, including all required attachments and the $300 reinstatement fee (check or money order only), payable to “The Supreme Court of Ohio” (be sure to keep a copy for your records):
The Supreme Court of Ohio
Office of Attorney Services
65 South Front Street, 5th Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Incomplete applications will be returned to you unprocessed.
*If you were suspended under Gov. Bar R. X prior to Dec. 31, 2008, or you have any questions regarding the reinstatement process, please contact the Office of Attorney Services at 614.387.9320 or email email@example.com.
CLE & Online Transcripts
Word files may be viewed for free with Office Online.
PDF Files may be viewed, printed, and searched using the Free AcrobatÂ® Reader. Acrobat Reader is a trademark of Adobe Inc.