Skip to main content

Change of Information: Request a Replacement Card

Each attorney who is admitted to practice law in Ohio must keep the Office of Attorney Services apprised of the attorney's current residence and office address and must notify the office of any change in address or other information previously provided on a certificate of registration. Most information can be updated online. A name change request must be accompanied by documentation of the change, such as, marriage license, divorce decree, or probate order, and must be submitted in writing. If you are requesting a name change or are unable to update your information online, please use the Change of Information and Replacement Card Form to update your registration information.

The Change of Information and Replacement Card Form also may be used to obtain a replacement attorney registration card.

Please mail or email the form to:

Office of Attorney Services
Supreme Court of Ohio
65 South Front Street, 5th Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215-3431

Word files may be viewed for free with Office Online.

PDF Files may be viewed, printed, and searched using the Free Acrobat® Reader. Acrobat Reader is a trademark of Adobe Inc.